ROSSO VERONA pebbles 40-60mm
Pebbles of natural origin, characterized by high mechanical strength, full frost resistance and low water absorption. the stone will give each...
The Rosso Verona pebble with a fraction of 40-60 mm is an aggregate of natural origin. Due to the pale red shade of the stones, it is undoubtedly an attractive and interesting color solution in the garden. High mechanical strength, full frost resistance and low water absorption combined with a distinctive color make this stone a perfect addition to other colors of garden stone used in small garden and urban architecture. This aggregate is obtained during the process of crushing thick rock fragments and can be used many times.
The Rosso Verona pebble can be used as:
- protective and decorative bands around buildings and fences;
- mulching material around ornamental plants in flower beds;
- component of rock gardens, edges of reservoirs and ponds;
- decorative loose material around tree trunks in cities;
- it is part of sidewalks and garden paths, e.g. in combination with stone plates, ceramics, wood;
- an element of creating small urban and garden architecture.
Why is it worth buying this product?
- full frost resistance,
- low water absorption,
- expressive colors,
- aggregate of natural origin,
- interesting colors.
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like