Substrate with fertilizer PROFI-LUX
PROFI-LUX soil is the highest quality professional substrate ideally for planting, replanting plants in house, terrace, balcony, patio and in...
Biovita profi-lux soil for flowers is a professional substrate for planting and replanting decorative plants in pots, boxes and in ground cultures.
Composed of the best quality highmoor peat, it ensures very good storage of water and loosened soil structure and supplies a large amount of humus, which favours a better development of roots.
The Biovita profi-lux soil for flowers ensures a proper starting dose of best quality fertilizer, and that is why the substrate does not require fertilizing for a period of about 3-4 weeks, and the plants grow better than in a traditional substrate, drawing from the soil the proper amount of nutrients.
It is a multi-component substrate, ready for use.
Here is a handful of useful tips:
- the plants can be planted and replanted throughout the entire vegetation period, however avoiding the moment of intense blooming and the dormancy time in winter,
- when planting and replanting make sure not to damage the plants root systems,
- the root system has to be delicately trimmed from the dead parts,
and the dried off part has to be put in water for about one minute,
- putting the plant in a box do not forget about the drainage layer, such as for instance Biovita kermesite,
- the new plant pot has to be a little larger than the previous one,
- water the plant abundantly after replanting,
- putting the plant into the soil in the garden you can partly mix the dug
-out soil with the ready-made Biovita substrate.
Ideally suited for planting and resplanting flowers, at home, balcony, terrace, patio in pot and soil cultivation.
|Ph :||5,5 - 6,5|
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like