ROSSO VERONA gravel 12-16mm
ROSSO VERONA grit with a fraction of 12-16 mm is an aggregate of natural origin. It is characterized by high mechanical strength, full frost...
ROSSO VERONA grit with a fraction of 12-16 mm is aggregate of natural origin, which is undoubtedly an attractive and interesting color solution in the garden. Rosso Verona grit consists of pebbles of the following color: pale red. High mechanical strength, full frost resistance and low water absorption combined with a distinctive color make this stone a perfect addition to other colors of garden stone used in small garden and urban architecture.
This aggregate is obtained during the process of crushing thick rock fragments and can be used many times.
BIOVITA Rosso Verona grit with a fraction of 12-16 mm is most often used as:
- protective and decorative bands around buildings and fences;
- mulching material around ornamental plants in flower beds;
- component of rock gardens, edges of reservoirs and ponds;
- decorative loose material around tree trunks in cities;
- it is part of sidewalks and garden paths, e.g. in combination with stone plates, ceramics, wood;
- an element of creating small urban and garden architecture.
Why is it worth buying this product?
- full frost resistance,
- low water absorption,
- expressive colors,
- aggregate of natural origin,
- interesting colors.
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like