PROFI-LUX Pine BARK 30-80 mm
The ground bark limits the growth of weeds, maintains the proper substrate moisture, and is a natural decorative element. It is perfect for...
Profi-Lux pine bark by Biovita, composted, natural organic. A high-quality product with a selected thickness of 30-80mm from the premium product line. The bark significantly improves the physical and chemical properties of the soil. Perfect for all types of soil. On light soil, it perfectly stores water and helps to create the desired structure. However, on heavy soils, it improves the ability to ventilate the substrate.
The bark largely prevents the substrate from drying out, and most importantly, protects the soil against weeds, and protects the plants from freezing in winter and during frosts. It is perfect as a mulch material, in the cultivation of trees and shrubs in garden and city beds. Due to its high aesthetic and decorative values, it looks great in any garden. The bark is perfectly combined with other decorative products, e.g. stone, wood chips, ceramics.
It is most often used as a mulch material:
- around trees, shrubs and perennials;
- in gardens and;
- in urban green areas;
- also used for mixtures with soil and peat in the cultivation of conifers and heather plants.
Why is it worth buying this product?
- reduces the growth of weeds;
- ensures the maintenance of the proper moisture content of the substrate;
- reduces fluctuations in soil temperature in the zone of plant root growth;
- is a natural decorative element;
- acidifies the substrate, preventing the development of many harmful microorganisms;
- economical, efficient 80L bags.
BIOVITA fine-ground bark added to the soil substrate improves its air and nutritional properties and accelerates the formation of humus, facilitating plant growth. It is very important especially in areas with damaged soil base (e.g. surroundings of newly constructed buildings, reclaimed areas).
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like