OPTIMA conifers and acidophilic plants soil
OPTIMA conifers and acidophilic plants soil, ideal for planting and replanting conifers and acidophilic plants such as azaleas, rhododendrons,...
OPTIMA soil for conifers and acidophilic plants is an ideal base for planting and replanting coniferous trees and bushes and plants requiring acidic soil. The composition of the soil mix causes the plants to take roots easily and, with appropriate fertilisation, to needles and flowers.
Some useful tips:
- Make sure you do not damage the plants’root system,
- Water with lime scale-free water,
- Fertilise until the end of July, afterwards fertilise with special autumn fertiliser only,
- Water systematically, especially on hot days,
- Trim the varieties that require trimming
- To retain moisture and avoid weed overgrowth, ridge plants with bark,
- The more demanding, ‚voracious’ plants ought to be fertilised every 2 weeks during florescence.
6 benefits why is it worth to use the OPTIMA confiders and acidophilic plants?
- optimal composition,
- reinforced with fertilizer,
- a suitable structure,
- very good water absorption,
- more beautiful greenery
- ready to use
planting, replanting, on balconies and terraces, in flowerpots, in boxes, in gadren; ideal for conifers and acidophilic plants such as azaleas, rhododendrons, hydrangeas and heathers.
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like