Soil for geraniums and plants grown on balconies
BIOVITA soil for geraniums and plants grown on balconies is a substrate specifically designed for geraniums and other balcony plants grown....
BIOVITA soil for geraniums and plants grown on balconies is a ready-to-use, verified multi-ingredient substrate specifically designed for geraniums and other balcony plants grown The appropriately selected chemical and physical composition provides the plants with favourable conditions for growth and vegetation. The substrate has been enriched with micro- and macro- elements specially selected for geraniums and balcony plants which enable the plants to grow beautiful inflorescence.The addition of pearlite aerates the substrate, stores water and
maintains the proper soil moisture level. The BIOVITA soil for geraniums and balcony plants contains a proper starting dose of fertilizer and therefore the substrate does need fertilizing for about 2-3 weeks after transplanting.
It is a multi-ingredient, ready-to-use substrate.
Here is a handful of useful tips:
- geraniums and most balcony plants well tolerate sunny and half-shade positions,
- remember to leave the distance of ab. 20cm between the newly planted saplings in balcony plant boxes,
- water the geraniums and balcony plants abundantly until the water pours outside the box where they have been planted,
- when planting the sapling in a box do not forget about the drainage layer, such as Biovita ceramsite,
- due to a long period of blossoming of balcony plants fertilizing is really important. Remember to fertilize the plants throughout the blossoming period according to the recommendations of the fertilizer producer. For those who are in favour of natural fertilizer we recommend the Biovita loose and granulated manure.
|Ph :||6 - 7|
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like