Pine BARK 0-30mm
The pine ground bark limits the growth of weeds, ensures the maintenance of the proper moisture of the substrate, is a natural decorative...
0-30mm pine bark, composted, is used to improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil. It can be used on all types of soil, used on heavy soils, it improves the airing capacity, while on light soils, it stores water and helps to obtain the desired structure.
In gardens, it prevents the soil from drying out excessively, protects it from weeds and protects plants from freezing. It is perfect for mulching the top layer of soil in trees and shrubs.
It is most often used as a mulch material:
- around trees, shrubs and perennials;
- in the gardens;
- in urban green areas;
- also used for mixtures with soil and peat in the cultivation of conifers and heather plants.
Why is it worth buying this product?
- reduces the growth of weeds;
- ensures the maintenance of the proper moisture content of the substrate;
- reduces fluctuations in soil temperature in the zone of plant root growth;
- is a natural decorative element;
- acidifies the substrate, preventing the development of many harmful microorganisms;
- a small package
BIOVITA fine-ground bark added to the soil substrate improves its air and nutritional properties and accelerates the formation of humus, facilitating plant growth. It is very important especially in areas with damaged soil base (e.g. surroundings of newly constructed buildings, reclaimed areas).
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like