EXTRA WHITE THASSOS pebbles 10-30mm
The EXTRA WHITE THASSOS pebble is a snow-white, marble stone of natural origin. It is characterized by high durability, full frost resistance and low water absorption. The stone is most often bought to serve as a decorative element in small garden architecture. Thanks to its beautiful, snow-white color, it is appreciated by even the most demanding customers.
After prolonged use, the raw material can be washed without any problems, such a procedure allows the pebbles to regain their full decorativeness, they look like new again. Marble aggregate can be used many times for a different purpose, it is obtained during the process of crushing thick rock fragments.
It looks very nice and blends in between:
- heather plants;
- miniature conifers;
- molded plants;
- as a component of rock gardens, ponds;
- around tree trunks.
It will also be perfect as a high-quality decoration:
- in terrace pots;
- in combination with other pebbles, grits or wood chips;
- next to the tombstones; Why is it worth buying this product?
- The color is perfectly white, it delights everyone!
- Contains shiny particles that reflect light. The effect is magnified on a sunny day.
- High strength, frost resistance, low stone water absorption.
- Durable aggregate - marble!
After washing, the pebbles look like new. Due to the specificity of the production process, deposits and the fact that the pebble that is the subject of sale is a product of natural origin, the stones may slightly differ in size and color.
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like