Soil for roses
Biovita soil for roses is a specialized substrate prepared in order to plant and replant all types of roses. It is perfect for land, pot, box...
Biovita soil for roses is a specialized substrate prepared in order to plant and replant all types of roses. It is perfect for land, pot, box and greenhouse cultivation.
Roses are beautiful plants which have been known to gardeners all over the world for hundreds of years, and there are thousands of varieties, so we have created a substrate adjusted to their needs.
A properly selected chemical and physical composition as well as the presence of micro- and macroelements provide favourable conditions for the plants growth and vegetation. The addition of perlite in the substrate airs it, stores water and maintains proper moisture of the soil. All these features assure good growth and abundant blossoming.
BIOVITA soil for roses contains a proper initial dose of fertilizer and therefore after planting or replanting the substrate does not require additional fertilizing for the period of about 4-6 years.
The substrate is ready for use.
A handful of useful information:
- there are several varieties of roses: multiflorous roses, flower bed roses, bush roses or in other words park roses, creeping roses and cover roses.
- choosing space to grow roses you have to remember that roses need sunny spots, and it is best when they are a little sheltered from strong wind.
- roses bought in boxes can be planted practically all year round, except for the time when the soil is frozen, and bare root roses are to be planted beyond the period of vegetation, in autumn or winter at best.
- putting the plant in a box remember about the drainage layer, such as Biovita gravelite.
- watering: roses need to be watered regularly and quite abundantly.
- fertilizing: during the first year after planting, fertilize moderately, and best use half the prescribed dose of fertilizer. Natural fertlizers will be a good choice too. In the course of the second year after planting you may increase the dose to the full one prescribed.
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like