PINK gravel 8-16mm
Pink gravel is a product of natural origin with a fraction of 8-16mm. It is perfect as a decorative, mulching or covering material. The stone...
Decorative stone of natural origin. Gravel is characterized by high mechanical strength and frost resistance. The stone's low water absorption means that it does not change color even after long aging. Unique red discoloration, ideally combined with other colors and decorative elements found in the garden, e.g. concrete slabs, ceramics, wood. The color becomes even more juicy after soaking, e.g. after rainfall. This aggregate is obtained during the process of crushing thick rock fragments and can be used many times for a different purpose. The color of the stone may slightly differ between batches due to the colors of the obtained deposit.
Why is it worth buying the product?
- frost-resistant properties
- has high mechanical resistance
- easy to clean
- natural origin
Most common use:
- mulching material around ornamental plants in flowerbeds, rockeries
- decorative material, loose around tall stands in cities or gardens
- filler for decorative and protective bands around buildings or fences
- component of rock gardens, edges of reservoirs and ponds
- element of creating garden or city architecture
You May Also Like
Update all similar products that you may like