Magnesium gardening chalk for vegetables and garden
Granulated calcium fertilizer with magnesium, produced from chalk of natural origin — a mineral, with the highest deacidification efficiency...
Granulated calcium fertilizer with magnesium, produced from chalk of natural origin — a mineral, with the highest deacidification efficiency among carbonate fertilizers and a high content of calcium carbonate.
Benefits of using the fertilizer:
- raises the pH for up to 3 months
- increase in yield in the first year after application
- better use of nutrients from NPK mineral fertilizers
- provides magnesium, an element necessary for plants, which supports the effective uptake and conversion of nitrogen into crops
- has a positive effect on the increase in the amount of beneficial soil microorganisms, and thus improves soil fertility
- granular form reduces the influence of wind on spreading and dusting
The fertilizer is qualified for use in organic farming in accordance with EC 834/2007.
Warehousing and storage:
Store the fertilizer in its original packaging in dry and well-ventilated stores. Protect against frost, moisture and rain.
Shelf life - 5 years from the production date.
- vegetables, orchards and separated places for growing berry plants, greenhouse crops: vegetables and flowers
- field crops, perennial crops (permanent grasslands, lawns)
All types of soil pre-sowing, top dressing and intervention. It does not require mixing with soil.
Optimal doses of liming agent can be determined only on the basis of the current results of agrochemical analysis of the degree of soil acidity - the pH value and the needs of the cultivated plant.